- Visit the Secure Net portal, log in, then choose Content Control
- Choose which types of website you’d like to block, including Adult (over 18)/Hate/Violence and Weapons/Drugs and Crime/Alcohol and Tobacco/Dating/Social Networks
Please note: blocking a category will affect related apps. To allow a blocked category, manage Always Allow List or any other settings. Please report any content blocked in error or categorised incorrectly to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Blocking through Profiles:
- Log in to the Secure Net portal then choose Content Control
- Choose Profile types from Safe, Super Safe, Ultra Safe, Custom and None
- Each Profile is set up to block certain categories
Please note: once a profile is assigned to your child’s number, related categories will be automatically blocked. Categories can be added or deleted from the pre-set list and saved as a ‘custom’ profile.