Secure Net protects your phone from viruses, malware and other harmful content when you connect to the internet on our mobile network.
Please note: Secure Net won’t work when your devices are connected to other networks or Wi-Fi, including Vodafone Home Broadband.
Secure Net also can’t protect your mobile device, even while connected to our network, if you:
- Change your Access Point Name (APN) settings
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) service
- Use a proxy service
- Access a site using a https secure connection
- Use smartphone data compression services
- Use a browser that can compress or encrypt traffic (except Nokia Xpress, Microsoft BOS, Google Chrome and the Vodafone version of Opera mini)
- Use selected email protocols (except HTTP, POP3 and SMTP)
Secure Net isn’t a traditional anti-virus and can’t be used to remove viruses, malware or other content already on your device.