Before using the Find & Ring feature, make sure you’ve set it up in Secure Net.
To locate your phone, log in to the Secure Net app or portal and follow these steps:
- Select Locate your device in the email you received when you set up Secure Net
- If the email has expired, you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number to generate a new email to access Secure Net
- The service will connect to your device and then show you its approximate location on a map
- Follow the on-screen instructions to ring your device
- You’ll then receive confirmation that your device is ringing. The ringing will last for 10 seconds, after which your device will return to an idle state
If you can’t find your phone using Find & Ring, you might need to report it as lost or stolen.
We also recommend you stay vigilant against any possible scams.
Read more about how to protect yourself from phishing