To collect your order from a Vodafone store, in the Delivery section of the checkout, choose Click and collect. Then choose which store you would like to get it from.
You can get your order as soon as you receive your Ready to collect information. This will give you the store address and opening hours.
Please collect your order within seven days and allow 30 minutes for the visit so we can set up your new phone.
Who can collect my order?
The account owner can collect Pay monthly orders. Also, anyone who was given administrator access to the account before the order was placed and is over 18.
Pay as you go orders can only be collected by the person who placed the order.
What proof do I need?
When you come to the store, you'll need to bring:
- Credit or debit card registered to your account address
- Photo ID - such as a passport photo or driving licence
- Proof of address for the last three months - such as a bank statement or utility bill
If you're a sole trader buying four or more lines, limited company, partnership or charity, you'll need to bring:
- Credit or debit card in the name of the company or charity director
- Photo ID in the name of the applicant or listed director of the company – such as a driving licence, passport or European ID card
- Proof of address with your company or charity name, dated within the last three months – such as bank statement or utility bill with supplier logos visible
- Purchase order addressed to Vodafone. This must:
- Be dated in the last seven days
- Show the number of connections and type of equipment being collected
- Have the VAT number or registered charity number
- Be signed by the account holder (electronic signatures are not allowed)
- For limited companies or partnerships, it must be on company-headed paper