Set up Non-Apple:
Your voicemail inbox is automatically switched on. Call 121 from your Vodafone mobile to listen to voicemails and record personal greetings.
If you're a Pay monthly customer or have a Pay as you go Big Value Bundle, calling 121 will use minutes from your allowance. If you don't have any minutes left or you're in a roaming zone where you can't use your plan like at home, standard call charges apply
Set up a security PIN so only you can access your voicemail. You'll also need it to access your voicemail from abroad.
Set up Visual Voicemail on Apple:
- Go to the home screen and select the phone symbol
- Choose voicemail
- Choose Set Up and create your voicemail password, then tap done
- Select Custom or Default. If you choose Custom, you can record a greeting then press Save
Deactivate your voicemail or Visual Voicemail:
- Call 1210 free from your Vodafone mobile or
- Call 121 then choose option 4, option 4 again, then option 3
- Turning off your voicemail won't delete your mailbox.
To turn it back on again at any time, call 1211 free from your Vodafone mobile
Visual voicemail is included at no extra cost but there may be a data charge when you’re abroad. Check our roaming charge guide for more information.