Please choose the one you need help with:
On most phones you can turn it on and off in settings menu - open this by dragging down from the top of the screen.
If this doesn't work, find your device and instructions in the Connectivity section of our device guides
Turn your WiFi off
- Open your Vodafone Broadband app
- On the Dashboard find the Main Wi-Fi tile
- Tap the toggle to switch it off
When you turn off your WiFi, the router will switch off and any devices connected to it will instantly disconnect.
Turn your WiFi on
- Find the WiFi button on your router
- Press it, then wait a few seconds for it to switch back on
- Your devices should automatically reconnect