To help you understand your bill, choose one of the following:
My bill amount isn’t what I expected
There are a few reasons your bill might be more – or less – than you expected.
Perhaps you called a number that wasn’t included in your plan, sent a picture message, or used more data than your plan allows?
If you've changed any part of your plan this month, your bill is likely to be slightly different to what you expected. Find out what your bill will include if you've upgraded, added a new plan or if you're new to Vodafone.
I’m unsure about a one-off charge
One-off charges are listed under ‘Additional charges’ in your bill breakdown
An additional charge can be anything from a competition entry or charitable donation text, to a Charge to Bill service like Spotify that isn’t part of your Entertainment Pack.
If there’s a charge listed that doesn’t look right, a live chat adviser can take a closer look for you.
My line rental’s gone up
Line rental can go up for a few reasons:
- You’ve reached the end of a promotional period
- You’re nearing your plan end date
- We’ve made an RPI (Retail Price Index) adjustment – we’ll have texted you to inform you about this type of price change
Because your line rental’s gone up, it might be a good time to upgrade. You can check if you’re eligible for an upgrade in the My Vodafone app.
From the homescreen:
- Tap the ‘Data’ tile
- This will take you to the ‘Usage’ tab
- From there, choose the ‘Upgrade’ tab
- This will tell you whether you can get an upgrade and, if not, when you can
If you can’t use the app right now, check if you can upgrade by logging in to your My Vodafone account