If you’re a Vodafone customer, you can connect to our WiFi network for free at all London Underground stations.
- The WiFi is called VodafoneWiFi and should appear in your list of WiFi networks when you come into range of an underground station
- If you have a device that can use WiFi and you bought it from us, it should connect automatically
What if I have problems connecting?
If you're still having problems connecting:
- Go to your WiFi settings
- Choose the VodafoneWiFi network
- Change the authentication method to AKA or EAP-AKA. This should let you join it
- Turn on your auto-connect setting so that next time you’ll join automatically
The WiFi doesn’t cover trains or tunnels, so you’ll only have signal in the stations.