Yes, both personal and business mobile numbers can be transferred to a different Vodafone Pay monthly account via a transfer of ownership. It’s free and takes up to two working days for personal customers and 10 working days for business customers.
Once the transfer of ownership process is complete, the new owner of the number will have responsibility for all payments and bills for the length of the agreement.
To get the process started, please complete our Transfer of ownership form
- We can’t transfer a number within three months of it being connected
- We can’t transfer a number that has an outstanding balance – all bills must be paid up to date
- There is no charge to transfer a number between accounts
- The transfer will take up to two working days for personal customers and 10 working days for business customers. We’ll let you know as soon as the transfer has taken place.
- Transfers to business customers only:The recipient needs to provide a purchase order, a bank statement or utility bill, dated within the last 3 months and proof of signature of the applicant or listed Business Director such as a driving license or passport - we recommend having these to hand before continuing on to the form